Tuesday 24 January 2012

Mascara Blog!

hi guys! so this time I've been testing mascaras and here are my recomendations!

my first favourite mascara is MAC splash proof lash water proof mascara, when i say water proof it really is this mascara won't budge until you want it too it is a bit expensive retailing at around £14 however this is the best waterproof mascara I've come across i tend to apply my normal mascara and just put a layer of this over the top :)


my next favourite is rimmel sexy curves mascara its packaging is incredible its like a funky purple colour and the brush is really good and separates your lashes really well its not clumpy and makes your lashes look really full and thick this is what i use every day at the moment and i really love it its also cheap and cheerful at only around £8 a bottle :) 


my third and final favourite mascara at the moment is clinique bottom lash mascara which is so tiny and amazing i really do love it it comes in handy to get every single tiny lash and gives such a perfected effect, if your someone thats constantly blobbing bits of black mascara under your eyes then this is the product for you :) its around £11 to buy but worth every penny! 


happy shopping! xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment