Tuesday 13 December 2011

lee stafford argon oil & big fat hair shampoo and conditioner review!

Over the past week I've been using lee stafford's argon oil hair treatment as well as the big fat hair shampoo and conditioner range, i have fairly normal hair but it always seems flat & sometimes dull so i purchased these products at the clothesshow live. 

Firstly the argon oil, its AMAZING! i love it as i get greasy hair quite quickly i applied the oil after washing my hair whilst it was still wet, you only need a small amount and even after the first time i used it i noticed a difference, people also complimented me on how smooth and soft my hair was, as I've been using it for a while now I've noticed a dramatic change to my hair and i would highly recommend it! :) 


Big fat hair shampoo and conditioner 
these again are amazing products, I've been using them allot as i don't like backcombing my hair too much and my hair does have allot of volume and it lasts, if you wash your hair with this then apply the big fat hair conditioner & argon oil and blow-dry your hair it looks amazing, it does go big and feels really lovely another product id highly recommend it :)



happy shopping xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment