Thursday 29 December 2011

SOAP AND GLORY! my favourites and most reccomended!

I've always liked and always used soap and glory products, however i thought id just review a few of my favourite products but i do love them all! 

for deep moisturising i use ' the righteous butter' body butter, it the thicker one in a pink tub, its quite a big tub and lasts for ages and ages, i use this product about twice a week or whenever I'm going to fake tan as its really deep moisturising and makes my tan look better  it smells lovely and your skin is amazingly soft after use and not just for the first five minus either the softness lasts! id highly recommend this product and at the moment boots have huge offers on with soap and glory so id advise you buy :) 



the next product is 'heel genius' foot cream, i used this for the first time about a week ago now, i had a shower scrubbed my feel put this on and some big socks and went to bed, the next morning my feet were amazingly soft! and in the inter not many people tend to look after there feet as its too cold to have your toes out! but this is just lovely! it smells clean fresh and lovely! another favourite!  


the last one of my favourites is pulp friction foamy fruity body scrub, its like no other exfoliation cream I've ever used its foamy like a body wash, but amazing exfoliation at the same time it smells incredible, but all of the soap and glory stuff i think has a lovely smell, like a clean fruity fresh smell :) id advise you use this before applying the body butter and your skin will feel amazing and the more you use it the nicer and nicer your skin gets :) its not too gritty and harsh, witch with some exfoliators i think can be a problem so get buying! :) 




2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the Righteous Body Butter =) Thank you so much for following my blog, It means a lot to me! Your blog is great! XOXO-Angelika

    ReplyDelete