Tuesday 20 September 2011

high end vs high street: false lashes!

I wear false lashes on a regular basis but i also use eyelashes when doing any fantasy shoots or any other work, ive tired lots and lots of different brands with different price ranges, I've found the cheaper eyelashes tend to not always look very natural for a everyday lash, however recently i have come across a brand that I found in asda! that do really natural good false lashes they are called QVS false lashes and come in a range of thickness's and they are around £4.50 to buy! so these are my favourite cheap lashes! next in line is my medium spend lashes they are buy eylure girls aloud have done a version for them, but to be honest i don't really like them too much, but the rest of the range are lovely and are a great investment, however for me with lashes you get what you pay for so my most recommended lashes are the MAC range they are all £10 each at the moment from mac stores but they last for ages and even with the thick ones they can be applied very easily! when it comes to glues my absolute favourite that no one has beat yet is ruby and Millie lash fix, it comes in a tiny like nail polish shaped bottle and the glue lasts for ages! happy lashing! 

xoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment