Tuesday 13 September 2011

high end vs. high street: fake tan!

this is the first of my high end vs high street blogs & I've had allot of people asking me about fake tan! I tired lots of different high end fake tans and the best one so far is still st tropez dark self tanning mouse, it's not streaky or flakey and you can apply 1 layer for a golden glow or 2 for a dark tan, this product is amazing however it is around £30 for the large bottle and if your a faketan-aholic like me then it doesn't last long so I tested lots of Cheep brands and to be honest most of them were awful! Too flakey or too orange/dirty looking untill I come across st Moritz which is kinda cheap version if st tropez, the spray one I didn't get on with well I found it difficult to apply and I didn't really like the colour however they do a mouse fourmula now, it gives just as good coverage as st tropez however you have to top it up more often but it's only £2.99!! which is a massive saving! they are both as good as each other and are both great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment