Tuesday 13 September 2011

hair products review

Sooo ive tried loads of different hair products in the past as im quite picky with what i put on my hair, so as toni and guy was on offer at boots i decided to try them out.. first i tried the texture paste, heat defence spray and the shine spray.. the texture paste is amazing if you have short layers that sometimes the kink just wont come out of! but you only need a tiny bit so be careful! secondly is the heat defence spray,  didn't think this was as good as the TRESeme one as it made my hair a bit greasy if i put too much on, my favourite of the three is the shine spray especially after ive straightened my hair, it looks incredible! recently ive been using a protein spray buy Toni and  guy because i back comb my hair allot and it is amazing ive noticed my hair isnt as dry and is thicker especially at the roots! ive posted a picture of the protein protection mist as there is a few and if anyone wants to buy it you can see what it looks like..

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment